Oct 1st & 2nd Drill Canceled

With the pending storm approaching the State next week, we all need to focus on preparation for that and the post storm recovery. Out of an abundance of caution, the ARRL Leadership in the the 3 Florida Sections have decided to postpone the October 1st SET until sometime in the winter. Remember, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Please stay safe and stay in touch.

****If you have not sent me your Radio Operator Availability Report (ROAR) form please do so ASAP so I know who is available to deploy or assist if IAN becomes a severe problem. (The ROAR form can be downloaded from the Document Library / ARES Response folder)****


Tom & Duwain